Protecting your future from a criminal charge can be a difficult task to face alone. When you have been accused of a crime, the assistance of an experienced lawyer can be an invaluable tool. Contact Michael E. Zanol, Attorney at law, today for knowledgeable representation.
As a Washington state lawyer, I have been preserving the rights of my clients for more than 30 years. I am able to offer the information, guidance and insight you need to protect your freedom and make smart legal decisions regarding:
- DUI/DWI and criminal traffic violations
- Theft, shoplifting, burglary and robbery
- Fish and wildlife offenses
- Domestic violence and assault
- Drug offenses, including possession, distribution, trafficking and medical marijuana issues
- Violent crimes, including manslaughter and murder
- Probation violations
- Clearing criminal records (expungement)
Experience You Can Trust
My many years as a Wenatchee criminal law lawyer have lent me a solid reputation for ethical defense against a wide variety of charges. I understand how to conduct a thorough investigation into the facts of any matter and can be relied upon to accurately analyze the evidence and the legal issues at hand.
I will not stop fighting to preserve your rights until your case has concluded and will take your matter as far as necessary in order to obtain the best result possible. I understand how to reason with prosecutors and am adept at negotiating resolutions to avoid prolonged and costly litigation. Should your case necessitate trial however, I will argue vehemently on your behalf inside the courtroom.